The argument over plastic bags has raged on for years. On the one hand, they are a practical packaging that is easy to transport, reusable, and clean. On the other hand, they inflict environmental damage since they are not biodegradable.
Plastic bags are everywhere. They have the most significant usage nowadays. They helped us in various ways as they are utilized in maximum ways. No doubt, as like everything, plastic bags have cons, but their pros are more in number, making them more useful for today’s tasks.
They come in various types, such as tode plastic bags, zipper bags, transparent zipper lock style bags, or high-quality ones.
- Plastic bags usually require a small amount of cost for their production.
- The manufacturing of plastic bags requires only a few chemicals; usually, their manufacturing process begins with natural gas.
- Its production emits very few pollutants into the environment. Hence their production process makes it atmosphere friendly.
- Its production needs a minimal amount of starting energy.
- Plastic bags are lightweight, which means they are easy to carry.
- They are strong ones because they can manage heavy objects easily.
- Their outer surface is made in such a way that they can resist water and other chemicals easily hence protecting the inner content efficiently.
- In industries, they are easy and straightforward to process and seal.
- The best part of using plastic bags is that they are recyclable. This point has a positive impact on the environment.
- There are a few bags that are usually used only once.
- Their raw material is crude oil which is a finite source.
- Plastic bags are not biodegradable, which means it takes longer to rot.
Its advantages are more than disadvantages making it an excellent product to use.