Nylon bags are considered a cheap form of plastic bags. Cheap in price but rich in quality. Nylon bags are lightweight plastic bags that can be reused and recycled (if handled with care). The main reason why nylon bags are more preferred over other types of bags is that nylon bags are highly durable and are a good option for transporting things from one place to another.
Due to the fact that nylon is a cheap material, therefore, it is widely used in the manufacturing of backpacks to waist bags. Besides transportation, nylon bags are also used for other purposes like they are used in the manufacturing of umbrellas, sleeping bags, tents, parachutes, etc.
Just like other plastic bags, nylon bags are of various types. A few are mentioned below:
- Nylon vacuum bags
- Nylon or polypropylene bags
- High-density polyethylene bags, and more
In terms of durability, no bag can defeat nylon vacuum bags. The 5-layer co-extrusion nylon film of PE/PA used in nylon vacuum bags is a kind of high-barrier film with great performance, which is made of various materials via multi-layer co-extrusion equipment.
Features of nylon vacuum bags:
- Nylon vacuum bags are available in various sizes
- Co-extruded films can be shrunk or vacuum packed, with a volume-to-volume ratio of nearly 99.9 percent which is unmatched by iron cans, glass, etc.
- Nylon vacuum bags are environmentally friendly and do not cause any type of environmental pollution
- As compared to aluminum, glass, and other similar packaging, nylon vacuum packaging is affordable
- Nylon vacuum bags can accomplish high barrier effects against water, oxygen, carbon dioxide, as well as bad odor.
If you need a strong durable bag that can help you to carry groceries, wheat, rice, etc, and can be recycled and reused over and over, then without any doubt, nylon vacuum bags are an excellent option for you.