With the arrival of the heat, we are looking for ways to stay cool and protected, use umbrellas and pergolas, or new ways to make it as comfortable as possible.
That is why Taizhou Yingsheng Goods & Materials offers shade cloths. Therefore, if you are not familiar with them, this article will introduce you to all their features.
How is a Shade cloth?
Shade cloth is a rectangular tarp found on many streets or tied between buildings to provide shade during the hot summer months.
Its technical characteristics:
- This is a lightweight fabric.
- It is very durable and does not collect water, so it can be left fixed. Therefore, it is not necessary to take it off and put it on for the summer.
- Sweat that allows the passage of light and reduces the heat generated by the sun.
- It can be placed between two walls, or a pergola-type iron structure can be used.
- Secure it with a strap or turnbuckle.
- It is a cheaper alternative because it does not have a collection and opening system compared to retractable awnings and pergolas.
For this reason, we work with leading brands of canvas for construction such as Commercial, without a doubt, it meets these characteristics that we are talking about and others such as:
- 100% lead and phthalate free
- It is 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Constructed of UV stabilized HDPE monofilament and tape yarn, it provides an excellent balance of strength and UV protection.
- Special fabric for better air circulation and cool breeze for better direction.
- Blocks up to 97.7% of UV rays.
- It is tear resistant, will not crack, rot, or discolor.
Among them, the sunshade has excellent durability and functionality. There are different types, but to enhance the installation effect, we recommend not only a curtain, but also a type of heat shield. If it is a type that blocks ultraviolet and infrared rays to a certain extent and allows wind and light to pass through, the installation effect and comfort will be further improved.
The method of attaching the parasol depends on the product, but grommets are usually attached to the edges and secured with hooks or ropes. For larger sizes, it is more stable to increase the number of fixed-point numbers, for example by increasing the number of hooks. Please refrain on windy days as this can overwhelm the umbrella and the building.